Introduction

 My Introduction 

My name is Linda Hernandez I just turned seventeen this January which makes me a Capricorn. I am currently a junior at Cedar Grove High School in my second semester. I know 4 languages which are Spanish, French , Portuguese and English . I started learning English when I was around the age of  6 years old and since then I have improved my English to a great extent. I would describe myself as a bubbly and friendly person who's always there to help or uplift someone's mood.

Some of the things that I enjoy doing are participating in martial arts like boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu I personally find these types of sport to mind freeing. Playing instruments is also one of my favorite past times which are the violin and guitar, it brings  a sense of joy being able to play music. When I have the time out of school work I enjoy cooking or baking traditional food from my culture with my mom. One interesting activity I  have been getting to know more about is politics not only in the state of Georgia but outside the country, the feeling of being well informed and being able to start a good change in a community is something that inspires me.

Some of my academic goals for this year to to pass all my classes with A's as well for my dual enrollment classes. In addition to passing my AP test for my 11th grade year. I understand that this year for me is going to be very difficult especially with the pandemic but I plan to put in my hard work to achieve my goals for the 2021 semester and in the future.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST