Reflection March 16, 2021

 Honestly, today went by pretty fast for me, but at the same time throughout some times, it went by slow. It was cloudy and a bit more breezy than yesterday and that really made me feel more sleepy since I didn't get much sleep yesterday either. At the beginning of class today we went over more sophisticated vocabulary words, what they mean and how they are used. Overall I felt pretty confident seeing the words since I knew like 4 of them because some of the words had Latin root words. During the rest of the class, all we did was write a claim and evidence to support the idea of whether the school was boring or not. I feel like overall I did a pretty good job at it since some of my claims were the same as my classmates, but I found it difficult because my phone kept vibrating for the most part while I was writing, Overall it was pretty much a decent day.

Comments

  1. Same for me. And i was packing this day. But at least i got GIANT PIZZA'S when i got off the plane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah and that baby that kept crying; drove me insane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the guy who was sitting next to me had on some tight cloths, but he could of been straight. No, the pilot was fone, and then he was tall, so that was a bonus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST