Reflection May 11, 2021

Well the day is almost here,literally tomorrow. Honestly time went by slow for me ,but now it seems like it went by real quick. I’m honestly glad I can get it over with now although I’m not to glad that it’s on a Wednesday since typically I get more rest on that day. I’m actually feeling pretty positive and confident about the exam tomorrow. Overall today we just went over what the test is going to be like,tips, and viewing examples form the exam from 2019. Oh I’m also glad that I can see my Friends again it makes me feel happy seeing them in real life again. It’s best that I wake up extra early since I hate being rushed and to get a stretch in. I’m feeling very positive about the AP tes and I wish everyone GOOD LUCK !

Comments

  1. I’m pretty excited to see everyone too! Good luck on your exam as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m pretty excited to see everyone too! Good luck on your exam as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST