Reflection February 23, 2021

 Today in class we went over general tips about thesis statement. So we can further strengthen our skills on how to take the AP exam. I learned about how to make a productive introduction with a good attention grabber, introduction topic, and state my thesis. We also went on the pointing system and how we would get the maximum and what would get us points deducted. For example if we write in another language other than English we get points taken of. This used to be a little bit of a struggle for me, not the writing part but staying in the mindset of writing English while I think of another language. Since I usually don't think in English sometimes I tend to write little things in another language, but thankful that habit is gong away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST