Reflection May 14, 2021( 2 MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL)

Today was honestly pretty fun and quick which is always great. I’m so glad it’s Friday now because it’s been a long week. Just two more weeks to go, technically 8 days. In class we just played a Kahoot! game about Mr.Rease which kinda surprised me and made me laugh since I thought it was going to be about the exam or something. I got 7 questions correct which wasn’t to bad. I was laughing at some the questions when it came to Mr.Rease’s catch phrase and I knew it was that one because I feel it’s like something he would say. Hmmm and as for how this class can improve I’m not really sure actually I like the way Mr.Rease teaches and I felt really prepared when I took  my test and having one on one time was really helpful too. I really appreciate the blog post to be therapeutic and it’s good to write well type things down. Not really sure how to answer this ummm maybe let students talk more I honestly don’t know. Mr.Rease is overall a pretty good teacher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST