Reflection February 26, 2021

 Today during class we went over our thesis from yesterday. I got to see examples as to what was the right way on constructing a thesis and what not to day. Over all today was pretty smooth I got a greater explanation on how to write more effectively, by taking the proper steps. At the end of class we got another assignment which was to write another thesis and body paragraph which was on whether Buy nothing day should be celebrated. I felt better prepared this time when writing since I kept short and simply with providing sufficient evidence. However I still think I need to do more improving on my writing to get to the level I want.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST