Reflection March 15,2021

Today was overall a pretty smooth day, but I wasn't really feeling all the motivated from lack of sleep last night working on a project. Today we reviewed how to construct an argumentative essay, and how to distinguish the claim and evidence. I really appreciate that Mr.Rease went more into depth on how to construct evidence, it helped me out a bit on how to better structure my evidence. I feel like today I have learned a lot and the reviewing helped me out too. Even though it was a bit difficult to stay concentrated today because I really wanted to go outside since it is finally warm and sunny outside, I had to concentrate so I wouldn't miss out on work.

Comments

  1. https://www.buzzfeed.com/br3anna/what-ice-cream-flavor-matches-your-personality-qe9qh504i

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy, what did you have to do for the project if you don't mind me asking. I wanted to go outside too, I'm glad spring is slowly approaching because I really enjoy watching everything slowly come back to life and I was getting tired of the cold weather lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! My project is on engineering and I ma creating one that is a security electrical system and the other is a robotics project. Yeah, I'm glad sprig is back I love the warmth especially since there is more fun things to do.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST