Reflection March 18, 2021

 Today was a smooth and pleasant day for me. Nothing too exciting, but I was growing impatient since I was tired of sitting down and wanted to go outside. At the beginning of class, we talked about whether it was important to be around successful people and I said yes it was. After that, we went on to our lesson which, was about analyzing images and how to describe them. We went over images like mail service and statues of Christopher Columbus and what was the significance of it. At the end of class, we just had to describe and analyze comic strips, which was pretty easy and I liked that they were up to date as well.

Comments

  1. I felt the same exact way :)) as soon as the sun came out my mind was like "alright, time to go outside. skip class, outside is better."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss it’s such a beautiful day and I didn’t want to miss it 😢

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST