Reflection March 26, 2021

Today was an Aycencronouse school day so, we only had our vocabulary work. Overall today as well and it reminded me of when we had our old school schedule, which I thought was better. The work was ok, but when it came to writing the paragraph using all the words, I had to sit back and think about a situation. This would've been also good timing for yesterday since I had to leave at the end of class. I finished my work for class and later chatted with some friends since our time zones are finally reasonable and compatible with all of us. It very much irritates me a bit if I'm sitting down for too long and makes me uncomfertable and bored. Standing too still is extremely boring to me. So I was glad to finally get out and stretch, get up and go outside. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST