Reflection March 5, 2021

 Today I realized how much I have been lacking in writing skills, I'm not sure whether it is from online learning or another factor. I am usually a pretty good writer from what my former ELA teachers and other people have read my work. When I hear myself argue or debate everything just flows but when writing now I am having trouble saying everything that pops up or remembering points to explain my evidence. Through today we also did the fame or shame game, and I honestly forgot which one was mine, but I learn better when I see the mistake and than when it is explained to me. Overall I feel positive about the AP test but worried about it since I feel like I might slip up. I definitely need more practice writings and executing it everything in a reasonable amount of time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST