Reflection March 8,2020

 Today was an easy and equally informative day since we went over commas. I have never had the biggest challenges with commas but, I definitely do stumble open some questions or add or forget to add a comma when I am writing. Today made it more clear for me when we went over the common rules of commas. The only one that I wasn't certain about was the second one which was, use a comma after an incomplete sentence. This is definitely a rule I need to remember in order to succeed in my writings and test. We also had a 5 question quiz where we practiced the use of commas which I found very helpful. After we went over the correct answers and the explanation and I saw how they correlated to mines everything seemed clearer to me. I definitely enjoyed this kind of learning and to me, it is the best way I learn so I am thankful that Mr.Rease took that into consideration.🙏

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST