Reflection March 9, 2020

 We started the day by learning about grammar and punctuation again. Specifically about apostrophes and semicolons. Overall it was a smooth day for me and I actually learned something new that might've been very simple and that was when a name ends with an s we can an apostrophe at the end. It definitely still confuses me a bit, but I am getting better at it. When it came to learning about semicolons I was a bit skeptical since I never used them and to make my matter worse my dog was barking while we were going over it. Thankfully when I was taking the short multiple-choice I got them all correct but at the same time, I was getting worried and wanted to ask for help. At the end of class, I got to read someone's letter and I thought it was the sweetest and heart-warming thing I have read.😇

Comments

  1. What’s kind of dog do you have? And what’s his/her name? Anyways, I found that part of the lesson quite confusing as well. Especially during the test when he was saying that it depends on who your instructor is and what they prefer. Fortunately, sometimes both ways are acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a coton de tulear and a collie they're both great. Oh and their names are Daisy and Pelé :) ,but unfortunately for me Daisy got loud because the UPS man had package lol. Lastly yeah it was bit confusing when he said that and threw me off.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST