Reflection April 1.2021

 Today was pretty good overall, I never seem to have like a really bad day in this class, it's more like I get tired of standing still. We got straight into classwork today, which was finding our work and citing it. In my group today it was more doing our individual work than talking or typing in the chat today. We talked about how to search up our work and it was through Galileo. He brought up the point that we would have to be in the state to access it and he brought up how Iyana was in the Bronx's and it made me laugh since he always brings up little things from our blogs. I really enjoy reading Ryona's blog since she's always hysterical and has good commentary.  I got down to citing 4 articles of information which isn't that bad,but I definitely want to get it done before Spring Break so I can sort of relax and focus on my other work.

Comments

  1. Thanks you so much! I try express myself as much as possible, so when I look at my blog in the future it will put a smile on my face. You work at a fast pace, I'm sure you'll be done in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's actually very smart and sweet, I'm sure it will make you laugh. Oh and thank you, I am sure you will too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST