Reflection April 12,2021

 It’s the first day of retiring back to class and it was going decently until I kept having trouble with my sources. We had a bell ringer for the first time in a while and it was easy to respond too since it just asked us what we did over the break. I really enjoyed my break especially Saturday and Sunday but, it didn’t last long enough. For the rest of class we went over our our sources. Mr.Rease had to go into depth about how to get our sources correct. At first I just had all my sources just in MLA format ,but we had to do it another way. I kept having some trouble with my sources being uploaded. Mr.Rease explained it again when I had a news article. I kept having a few issues with one picture so I had to ask someone.

Comments

  1. I thought me and my partner were the only one's who didn't understand how to do it. Are you still having trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not anymore thank goodness ,but it sure did take quite a while, how about you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST