Reflection April 15,2021

Today was pretty much a calm day and it went by slower to me,probably because we weren’t working.For the bell ringer today we talked about the days left until the test,our grades, and the last day of school. Looking at the calendar made me feel a bit anxious since it so close now.For the first time in a while we spent time outside of our work groups and stayed in class.We went over Rhetorical Analysis what it was and how to apply it. For the being part it was easy to understand ,but around mid way I started to get a bit confused I later caught on at the end.Overall today was a pretty informative day.

Comments

  1. I genuinely didn't realize how close it was until today. I think the best thing to do is get some practice in before the day actually arrives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST