Reflection April 2,2021

 Today was pretty much a simple and relaxed day, to say the least. I'm honestly really glad that it's officially spring break now. We haven't had a bellringer in quite a while and I'm honestly a bit glad since sometimes the questions would catch me off guard and it would take me bit to think about giving a good response. To me, I think it is a bit beneficial since it helps me type faster and pressures me to get my thoughts together. During class, we took a quiz on vocabulary which was pretty easy, and then we went over it. After that Mr.Rease decided to prank us by saying that we would have to write a blog post over the spring break. I was actually thinking about why none of my teachers pranked us yesterday, but I just thought they didn't feel like it , since we are virtual. I didn't think it would have the worst thing ever but at the same time I would've probably forgotten and I've been looking forward to having a bit of a break to focus on my other work. For the rest of class, we just worked on our scores and I got up to 7, but I want to finish by tonight or the end of the weekend.

Comments

  1. Honestly, I’ve never realized how fast I could gather my thoughts until we started doing the bell ringers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST