Reflection April 27,2020

Today was pretty much just like yesterday and overall pretty good in my opinion. We didn’t have an opening today and went straight into class. For class we just asked question we had we had on our rhetorical analysis. Overall I like when Mr.Rease does this I feel like I get to see where I made my mistakes and when others ask question I’m sure that I take notes. I still want to improve a lot so I can get a good score. I like that Mr.Rease took the time to leave commentary so I can improve and see where I mess up. I feel better prepared but I still want to work on time since that’s what sometimes messes me up.I’m honestly very glad that we have Wednesday’s off because it really helps me out a lot. The mock test is on Thursday and Mr.Rease said he was going to get us snacks and that made me a bit happy. 

Comments

  1. Wednesdays are the best part of the week. They are 10x better than the weekends, and give me the opportunity to either rest or practice on things that I need to without feeling overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST