Reflection April 29,2021

I’m actually not sure if we are supposed to do a blog today ,but better safe than sorry. Surprisingly today went by really fast. We didn’t have a forth period since we had to take the Mock exam. My friends wished me good luck and that made me feel a bit better. I choose to take it at school since that’s what I felt most comfortable with. I got to see some of my classmates and friends which was nice. Oh and I finally saw Mr.Rease for the first time in real life. Overall during testing was pretty calm but in the middle I got board and my mind started to drift away. I put my phone on silent ,but it was still going of like crazy and I honestly wanted to throw it at the wall. I got finish up most of it ,but I definitely want to work on synthesis essay a bit more.

Comments

  1. I was soooo happy seeing everybody, it made me kind of wish more people came. When the alarm on my phone started going off during the exam, I literally wanted to throw it from the top of the school building so you're not alone Linda.😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST