Reflection May 4, 2021

Today was pretty simply and I enjoyed it very much. We had no opening today so we got straight into work. We practiced multiple choice questions except this time we had to make the answers ourselves. There were 3 questions in total and most students had to make a possible answer. After that we proceed to use process of elimination to pick the best answer. When it came my turn to talk about my answer my dog had the genius to start barking and it was so loud omggg and it was embarrassing but funny at the same time.I had to mute my mic real quick to talk to her and at first I thought it wasn’t off so I had to go back. Mr.Rease laughed and than it made me laugh to so it wasn’t that bad. Even though it was rainy surprisingly I wasn’t sleepy problem bacuse I got embarrassed. Overall today was pretty good and I like when the class gets to talk more 

Comments

  1. My dog does the same thing too sometimes lol, I'm glad you enjoyed your day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST