Reflection May 18,2021 (6 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Ummm I honestly almost forgot to write a blog today since it feels so close to the end of the year my brain just wants to take a break. I’m honestly so grateful that we get Wednesday’s off because that’s when I compose myself and get a lot of work done.Today was actually pretty chill and went by kinda slow but since it ended at 2:30 ish I was like WOW that went faster than expected. We started to work on the second part of our project and I went along with Mr.Rease said and tried to finish it up as soon as possible. I like to do it earlier because than I get lazy or discouraged with my work. We also got a paper which showed the dates when the work is due and I like that since it keeps me up to date and what to expect.  We have to turn in our project on the 25 and I think that’s a pretty good day. I really hope we get to do something fun on the last two days though .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST