Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Today was a nice somewhat awkward day for me ,but neither the less quite funny. We didn’t have a bell ringer today and we started to talk about the AP LANG test. Honestly a few flashbacks came into mind and I started to think about what I wrote and I could remember majority of things , surprisingly. After that we had to get started on our final exam project. I kinda embarrassed myself a little since for some reason I couldn’t say repetitiveness, but it made laugh so it was good. Mr. Rease is honestly such a good teacher and especially for the short time we had him and for being a online class, I might have to write a speech for him. Mr. Rease gave us all the possible resources to finish our project which was pretty nice. I honestly completed all the previous either in class or after class so I can get it done with.We got to see ones blog from when Mr.Rease first started out and it was pretty nice. I believe the former student of Mr.Rease was called Luis and I went to go check out his blog ,because I remember Mr.Rease bringing him up to me. I saw a video about the American dream and a video of NEYMAR JR and I was really over the moon about it. Oh and apparently this is our second to last blog post wish I kinda sad since I actually kinda like it and Ryona’s blogs are always funny to read. I’m honestly glad we got paired up as partners because it makes me laugh or chuckle a bit reading them. And I’m still waiting for Mr.Rease to give Ryona a award for her blog. 

Comments

  1. 😂 I’m still waiting for my award too lol! I liked being your partner a lot, especially since you’re really consistent and dedicate time to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST