Reflrction May 3, 2021

Today was a simply day and it went by surprisingly fast at the end. We didn’t have an opening today since we are approaching testing soon. Today we did practice Multiple choice questions. I didn’t see the assignment at first so I was confused and asked some of my friends and the said the same. I waited a bit and then someone in the chat said Mr.Rease would be back in 10 minutes so I stepped away for a bit. I stepped away longer than expected though. When I came back around 6 minutes had passed so I started rushing and reading past small details I knew.When we got our scores back I wasn’t shocked since I knew I was rushing. I know where I did my mistake now and timing definitely made me read faster but I missed so many small things.Overall I see where I had my slip ups ,but I still feel confident about it 

Comments

  1. That's happened to me before as well. The small details are so easy to miss sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST