Reflection February 18, 2021

 Today we went over AP LANG practice multiple choice questions. During class we discussed ways on how we could make the best possible score on the AP LANG test. Some strategies we went over were process of elimination which is when we eliminate 2-3 answer choices to pick from the best ones. I personally like this method but I worry because what if I eliminate the correct answer. Another method we used was dissecting  the problem by figuring out the meaning of words or referring back to the text . When it comes to trying to understand words I am not familiar with I try to find the meaning of root or suffix but if I can't I usually won't understand.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST