Reflection February 8, 2021

Today in class we discussed more about arguments specifically about crating claims. I learned a claim is the support part of the essay that conveys the position of an argument. A claims purposes is to persuade, argue, convince or prove their side of the argument. Apart from learning what a claim should have I also learned what I shouldn't put in my claim such personal opinion, being based of friends and families opinions or because its tradition. Lastly I learned the difference between opinion and arguable claim which is that an argument is supported by evidence which can be debated where as opinion is just supported by opinion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST