Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

Today was honestly a pretty good day and for some reason it doesn’t feel like Monday to me. Today we basically started talking about our career paths and what we want to do. For me I said international Econ and pre law. I always felt passionate about these routs since its connected to my daily life. I’ve only changed my career choice twice and that’s when I wanted to be a nurse or oncologist, but I get overall emotional and cry very easily when it comes to heavy hearted situations and I do feel passionate about the job and how it can help others. The other choice I had was law and international Econ which is a great fit for me since it’s still helping people ,but in a different way, when it comes to law it just find it fascinating and I truly enjoy talking and debating about it. Since I was the daughter of immigrant parents immigration and politics has been in my life every since I could comprehend, since I was a little girl and could translate I would help my parents with papers and others who had trouble and I loved that feeling. Many branches of law interest me like Corporate law, civil rights, politics, international affairs, immigration and others. As for international economy or international affairs I always want my job to correlate with my parents home country ,I never want to forget where I come from and where my roots are and helping the people of my country and others would be the best thing that I could do. When Mr. Rease asked us if we would do our job for free I a 100000% would say YES I know that that I love the idea of heading into a rigorous workforce and working honestly makes me feel productive and happy and even when I get mad one of the things I do is work since that hat replaces me. When it came to the work hours it’s something that I find concerning sometimes and I always thought about it since one day when I get older I want to have a family so I want to have options on how I can take care of home and work at the same time, Overall I love the project Mr. Rease gave us since it’s about our future.

Comments

  1. Reading this really put a smile on my face :) I really love listening to and reading about other people's passions! Even with the concerns you have, in due time you'll figure it out. I'm happy this project sparks your interests, and I'm definitely looking forward to your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG and hearing your side was great too 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

FINAL BLOG POST