Reflection March 1, 2021

 Through out class today we went over our thesis and body paragraph of our previous writings from Friday. The components we went over were thesis, claim, evidence 1 and 2 and explain the evidence. While writing the prompt for Buy Nothing Day I felt quite confident. In the beginning I had a great thesis and claim, I feel like for me personally I did better this time around since from last weeks lesson I could see my mistake and fix it. However when I was writing my evidence I felt like I did decent but looking back at it I could do much better and try to keep everything more organized. Lastly for my conclusion I tend to have a habit of leaving of with another example or real life connection towards the readers life when I should be wrapping my statements up.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST