Reflection March 19, 2021

 Today was overall a pretty good day and I was in a jolly mood since it's finally Friday. At the beginning of class today we started off with a bell ringer that went something along the lines of," How did you win a person over'' I was so uncertain of what to say. Usually, it's the thinking process that catches me off guard which takes me more time.Later we went over the homework from last night, which was pretty easy. Then we had to write one paragraph based on whether younger kids should be pushed to be more acedmically. even though I put i agree that kids should lean more academically at a young age in my paragraph, I don't agree that kids should be pushed so hard in the academic field at such a young, but it was much easier for me to defend my first choice since we could only use the pictures. To me kids should just be kids, they don't need that stress in their lives and mental growth at that age shouldn't be purely from a book or tablet.

Comments

  1. The bell ringer today wasn't one of the best, to say the least, but thinking about it now it was actually kind of thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST