Reflection March 23,2021

 Today was very sweet and simple. Class ended very early today, and I'm actually glad it did since I was feeling stressed and was a bit in over my head. I feel like time is going by really quickly not only in days, but for me, there doesn't seem to be much time throughout the day. Today we didn't have a bell-ringer since time wasn't on our side, but we later continued with our lesson. We used the class's paragraphs from Friday's lesson to identify claims, evidence and explaining the evidence. While answering questions I accidentally cut someone and I felt bad since I could hear their expression when they said "GOD....." and I'm pretty they were about to curse before the mic was turned off. I was hoping Mr.Rease would call on them instead of me since they seemed disappointed and like they really wanted to answer the question. Fortunately, Mr.Rease called on them after me which was a bit better.

Comments

  1. Heyyyy, me and plenty of other people have agreed that time has been going a lot faster than usual. Hopefully in the summer time it starts to move slower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST