Reflection March 29.2021

 Today went by really swell and quick, surprisingly for a Monday. The opening was ok and it led to what we had to do for the work period. Since we left on picking our topic for the project, Mr.Rease put us in groups. That was the day I had to leave early so I had a friend explain it to me and they also told me the topic they picked so we could possibly be in the same group, On the day we had to pick out the topics of interest I texted some friends to see if we had the same ideas and we, unfortunately, were put into different groups. I wasn't disappointed though I tend to work well it just about anyone. Overall I actually like all my teammates and I'm sure it will be pleasant working with them. Actually, I think working with anyone in the class would've gone great. We got a lot done today and managed to fill out every square book before class ended. I'm sure everything will go by smoothly since today was nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST