Reflection March 30, 2021

 Today was overall good, it was quite a productive day. It ws sunny outside and like always I coudn't wait to get outside and finally stop being in one place. Today we didn't have a belle ringer so we got straight into th e classwork. During the work period everything went by smoothly and we each did our part to contribute towards the work.Not much to say today since we mainly got straight to work and I checkked some of my friends work as well. The last thing I did during class awas stay after for a bit. Honestly, I can't wait till Fridaycomes so it can finally lead into the weekend since that means my fasting will be over by than.

Comments

  1. Is there anything you noticed you or your group as a whole is struggling in? Today was pretty productive for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now at the moment, not at all thankfully it goes by very smoothly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST