Reflection March 4, 2021

 Today during class I practiced writing an argumentative essay in the AP classroom over either grit was detrimental towards succeeding. Overall throughout writing the essay I felt pretty confident but at the same time feel that I might take the question too literally or I come up with very in-depth thinking and I get off track. It has been a habit of mine for as long as I can remember and it might stem down towards the fact that I am always debating. Another minor problem I faced was the language I would say overall that I have quite a colorful vocabulary, but since I don't really speak English at home or text in English my mind went blank for a bit. Besides that, I feel that my thesis and evidence were great and I provided real-world examples to go along with it as well. I still feel like I have much more to improve on in this class and would like to improve to the best of my abilities. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST