Reflection April 19,2021

Today was pretty much a simply day. We started of the day with Mr.Rease explains how AP testing will workout and other information. For the rest of the class period we started on a practice argumentative essay. It honestly caught me off guard since it was a Monday and I wasn’t excepting to have a practice essay. When I first say the assignment my mind went blank for a few minutes. Once I got to reading and reviewing what I would need to write about I started to plan. This is probably the part that makes me think the most ,but once I get going I do good. I felt pretty confident overall writing my essay. I was also able to finish all 5 paragraphs, unlike last time. Even though the practice essay was a surprise to me I still felt confident writing my essay and getting ideas .

Comments

  1. Hey:) I forgot we had a calendar to keep track of the days with. Fortunately, a friend reminded me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST