Reflection April 20, 2021

Today was a swell day even though it went by slowly in my opinion. Today we didn’t have a bell ringer and went straight to work. We started of by talking and learning  about Rhetorical Devices. Overall it was very easy to pick since we went through every step and gave examples. I had to step away for a while at the beginning of class so I couldn’t answer much ,but I was still able to hear a few things. It came easy to me especially since Mr.Rease had it color coded which made it stand out more.For the most part I liked the lesson today even though it seemed like it was very long.

Comments

  1. I feel like with this essay it’s way easier to make a claim since you’ve already read the text and gathered evidence along the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST