Reflection April 22,2021

Today was a pretty good day so far. At the beginning of class I was feeling a bit tried ,but I was still  able to get all my work done for the day. At the beginning of class we filled out a survey to see who was going to attend the mock exam ,instead of an opening.Today for work we went over a text about Dr. Martin Luther King and went over Rhetorical Analysis.Through out class Mr.Rease also have us some examples and when someone answered it made me giggle a bit since there was a bit of miscommunication.  I had to step away for a bit and meanwhile I was told by some friends that he called on me ,but I wasn’t able to answer. After that we began our work which was pretty much the same thing ,but a different text. Round when I can back we I had only about 5 minutes to finish up my work.

Comments

  1. When he did the negative, positive, and middle thing for diction it was understandable, until he compared the positive diction of the word man with man. I understood it better with the other examples.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST