Reflection April 26,2021

Today was a pretty good day I’d say and it was sunny so that was good. We started of class today by doing the opening which was the foundations of building a interdiction, body paragraph and thesis statement. After that we all had to put in one question into the chat we had about the commentary on our essay. Overall I found it easier to understand where I made my mistake and how I should fix it. My question was on citation and I don’t remember writing that down ,but someone reminded me. Seeing everyone else’s question actually helped me out. I’m feeling more prepared for the AP test and I feel more confident about it since I did improve from my previous essay. Class went by really fast for me and I couldn’t wait to go out.

Comments

  1. I feel better about the exam as well, I just need some more practice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST