Reflection April 30,2021

Yesterday really felt like Friday to me so when I woke up today it felt a bit weird. Today went by really smoothly and funny and it uplifted my mood a bit. For the opening we had to write for your blog from yesterday ,but fortunately I had a friend told be me it’s better I do it than not. Today during class we talked about how it went for the Mock Exam and it honestly felt great hearing other people. I like that Mr.Rease went over it and talked it over with us. Explains little things actually helped a bit. Overall today was nice and it went by really quick 

Comments

  1. Today definitely changed my mood a lot compared to when class first started. Hearing everyone else's experience made me feel wayy better about my own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST