FINAL BLOG POST

Mr.Rease asked us to write a post about giving incoming AP Language and Composition students advice. Hmmm honestly I guess first start of come in with a good and positive mindset since it’s essential to want or at-least have a need to learn. For me it was imperative that I gave it all my attention ,because of virtual I get distracted easily so I definitely had to make an effort for that. If a student will be taking it virtually I think they should probably try to keep their focus on hearing, for me it was a struggle trying to make my attention span last so long ,but I managed.Probably practicing time management and fast writing skills. I feel like students should work on time management when it comes to their writing so they can read over any mistakes they have made. Another piece of advice would be to ask questions when needed or ask the teacher for advice. Mr. Rease honestly did a good job with that and made sure he answered everyone’s questions. GOOD LUCK TO THE NEXT STUDENTS IF THEY READ THIS!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)