Reflection May 10,2021

Today was a pretty chill day and I’m grateful for that too since I don’t want to be stressed when I have upcoming deadlines. For class today we didn’t have any work and just went over test taking strategies and talking about the AP test. I left the meeting today early since my grade is up and Mr.Rease went over my essay on Friday. I can’t believe time went by so fast and we are so close to ending the school year. Usually around this time I do a count down when summer comes so I have something to look forward too. My feelings towards the AP test are pretty neutral I don’t feel stressed but I don’t feel overly confident just a in between. Since the APUSH test lasted so long I definitely need to stretch or go for a run or something because I hated being in one place for so long so I need to prepare my self for that. 

Comments

  1. The summer countdown is a really great idea, I think I'm gonna have to start that as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES 🙌🏻 it honestly keeps me more motivated since I love summer

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST