Reflection May 7,2021

Today was a good day for me but mid way through I was a bit overwhelmed ,but once I was done with the meeting I felt way better. I’m really glad it was Friday today because it’s been a long week and I wanna get some more sleep. Today in class we didn’t have an opening and reviewed our essays from the mock exam. Once we went over my essay I felt pretty confident,but still need to improve a little more to excel so I took some more notes. I was really glad too get one on one time since I wanted to get some more advice since I can only get so much comprehension from the comments. We had 7 questions to do while others had meetings and this time I had a better understanding on it.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you were able to get the one on one time that you wanted. I was kind of nervous about the individual sessions, but as time went on I really just wanted to get it over with. Fortunately, time ended up running out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection May 20,2021 ( 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT)

Reflectin May 17,2021 (7 days of school left)

FINAL BLOG POST